Annual Report and AGM
To download Stronghold’s Annual Report for the fiscal year 2018, please click here.
The shareholders of Stronghold Invest AB are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday the 23rd of May 2019. For further information, please click here.
Stronghold Invest is the leading property advisory, asset Management, fund management and proptech company in Northern Europe. Our strategy is to invest in profitable, innovative and growing companies within the property industry.
Our Group manage some €40 billion of commercial real estate and invest more than €1 billion in new properties across Northern Europe annually. Today, the Group has approximately 1,800 employees across 40 offices and operates in nine countries.
The Group’s largest holdings are the wholly owned subsidiaries Newsec, Niam and Datscha.
- Newsec – The Full Service Property House – offers property owners, investors and tenants a full range of services within Property Asset Management and Advisory. Newsec has some €40 billion of commercial real estate under management and is managing more than 31 million square meters across seven countries, and is one of Europe’s largest in its field.
- Niam is northern Europe’s largest private equity firm in real estate with assets under management exceeding €3.5 billion with a global blue chip investor base.
- Datscha is a leading provider of information and analysis for commercial real estate, serving over 900 clients in Sweden, Finland and the UK.
Our strategy combines an accelerated growth, supported by acquisitions within strategic areas, and starting new businesses in collaboration with our experienced professionals at Stronghold. To support our companies in exploiting the opportunities from digital transformation, Stronghold has established Proptech – a new business area – with the objective to ensure that the Group is at the forefront of digital technology.
Overall operational focus
- Leading the real estate digitalisation
- Strong organic growth in existing businesses
- Increased focus on strategic acquisitions related to existing businesses
- Investing in and starting new businesses
- Increased cooperation and cross selling across the Group